Senior Executive - HR at Tecnova Global
Views:2065 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing Plant (12-20 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer- Plant Operation
Job Description :
- Be the business partner to business leaders and other stakeholders.
- Ensure effective financial management of the business: responsible for performing all financial tasks and oversight necessary to achieve the region's mission and help execute growth plans.
- Managing statutory compliances, Tax planning, Tax compliance and Tax administration encompassing the following areas of Taxation.
- Timely completion of audit with minimum qualifications and which supports claims in tax return.
- Budget Planning & Development, Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Monitor & direct the implementation of cost control & Project accounting control.
- Implement operational best practices to manage & develop team.
- Participate as a member of the India management team to ensure sound, data-driven decisions.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the region including profit and loss reports, and monitoring of regional and cash flow budgets.
- Manage and oversee various relationships with HQ financial partners, including Financial Planning & Analysis, Strategic Pricing & - Planning, Accounting, Financial Operations, and Financial Applications.
- Participate in developing new products and markets by assisting in identifying new opportunities and managing all aspects of financial assessment including ROI, IRR, and cash flow analysis.
- Inventory Management & cost control to balance the cost of the holding inventories vs cost of new inventories.
- Business partnering - work closely with company leaders to develop financial forecasts and operational goals; apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision-making.
- Help in scaling up efficiently - ensuring finance best practices spread through the organization
Education/ work experience requirements :-
- CA/Masters in a quantitative field with excellent academic record.
- 12- 18 years of minimum experience in manufacturing finance/accounting positions of growing responsibility required.
- Significant functional competence, and credible leadership experience, playing both operational and strategic roles in the finance arena.
- Strong background and experience in A/R, A/P, Accounting, Tax and Procurement .
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects at multiple location simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Think strategically and then execute - the models we build aid in decision making and strategy.
- Top-notch communication and people skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people.
- Relationship building and adept communication are assets in our fast-moving environment.
- Self-starter - we don't have time or desire to micro-manage. You will take initiative, be proactive, set and drive toward goals.
- Open to travel frequent between multiple location ( Dahej & Daman).