Director at Turning Pro Network
Views:8935 Applications:979 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing/Healthcare/FMCG (10-20 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer - MNC - Manufacturing / Health Care / FMCG
Key Interface : Sales / Customer Experience / Product / Manufacturing / Regulatory / Logistics / HR
Job Description :
- Leadership To direct and manage the finance and accounting team
- Strategy & Planning Provide strategic financial perspective for the Board, CEO, and Exec Team on high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Advise on long-term business planning.
- Cash Management Ensure short, medium and long term management of cash
- Processes Manage all financial forecasting and budgets, and oversee preparation of all financial reporting
- Regulatory Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed; monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Relationship Management Establish and develop strong working relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders, ensuring the financial voice is heard
- HR Oversee work of HR Manager and team; Ensure consistency across all
- HR processes and procedures.
- Risk Management Identify and address financial risks and opportunities - Keep a risk register.
- Cost Management Constantly seek ways to reduce costs and optimise value for the business.
- Internal Liaison Work with the engineering, software, and manufacturing teams to understand the feasibility, timescales and costs to deliver the roadmap.
- Commercial Work with sales and product teams to determine commercial procedures and policies for pricing and proposals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.