Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1408 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing Firm - CA (15-20 yrs)
Our client is a prominent player in the manufacturing (building material) industry with decades of strong presence in India.
As a key Leadership team member-CFO will report to the CEO. The key focus will be to manage all facets of Finance, Accounts, MIS, Taxation, Project Management, Investor relations JVs, PE Investments, etc.
Special focus on
- Fund raising / JV / M&A
- Investor relations
- Statutory & Regulatory COMPLIANCE
- Strategic planning
- Strategy: Formulation of the company's 5 year road map together with key executives of the organisation. This will comprise advice regarding business areas for investment, expansion and divestment
- Budgeting, Controls and Forecasting: Formulation of the annual budget. Ensuring that variances are appropriately tracked and that effort is undertaken operationally for the improvement of performance and monitoring of the same. Ensuring top quality delivery within Financial Accounting, compliance and reporting
- Designing and implementing adequate internal controls to ensure timely and accurate closing of books of accounts.
- Financial forecasting and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting. Advising the Board and management on long-term business and financial planning. Reporting financial status, results, analyzing variances and developing improvements
- Taxation and Treasury: Ensuring that all operational taxation and treasury activities are handled. Partnering with consultants and internal team to ensure that taxation is leveraged appropriately to ensure strategic savings for the business. Banking and Investor relations.
- Manage mergers, acquisitions and all due diligence processes
- Fund-raising initiatives
- Interaction with lenders/bankers/NBFCs for term loan and working capital management and oversees working capital.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate must be a Chartered Accountant with 15+-20 years of experience working as CFO at a listed manufacturing organization. Experience managing both finance and commercial aspects. Experience in managing investors and fund raising would be ideal.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.