Associate Partner at Lighthouse Partners
Views:658 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing - CA (20-25 yrs)
Strategy, Planning & Management:
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Transform the F&A system and implement Business Process Automation
- Control and evaluate the organizations fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations.
- Provide quality support in Financial Strategy and Business Finance Support
Finance & Accounts:
- Efficient fund raising for various needs Working capital/term loans/project funding/non-fund-based limits/structured funding/off Balance Sheet funding
- Banking & Institution management
- Liasioning with the Banks/Government Bodies
- Monthly and periodic Profitability and Balance Sheet review
- Monitoring and controlling Cash flows. Monthly Cash Flow & Fund flow analysis and guiding the management on course correction
- Review of Operational MIS/Departmental MIS
Policies & Procedures:
- Implement critical policies and process in Business Processes Automation, Fund management, SAP process flows & Forex management
- Structuring Data & Preparation of data needed for monthly MIS, investor reports, cash flow statements, etc.
- CA with 20-25 yrs of exp with Demonstrated track record of Business Partnering & Financial Strategy having sound experience in fund raising from Banks. In addition, capital markets experience is preferable.
- Technical competence to transform the F&A system and strengthen Business Process Automation
Preferred Age: 45 to 50