Partner - Leadership Hiring at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:4618 Applications:478 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing - CA (20-25 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading listed companies, looking to hire CFO to be based out of Corporate Office in Chennai.
The position is accountable for developing and managing all financial processes in line with the business strategy, plans and processes, while ensuring adequate financial controls and discipline, and statutory compliance. Ensure effective management & availability of funds and Forex and timely closing and reporting to the management.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Integrate financial information from the subsidiaries, joint ventures and investments and provide quality financial reporting to the Board and senior leadership teams. Manage the Finance Shared Services.
- Direct strategic decisions related to treasury management of the company.
- Lead the integration of subsidiaries/acquisitions in a structured manner.
- Identify opportunities for sharing / benefits (synergies) across geographies and/or businesses (business partnering) even at operational levels.
- Managing relationships with banks, creditors, analysts & rating agencies identifying and assessing various debt and equity instruments to effectively meet defined business objectives by raising funds at minimal cost
- Manage Internal Audit, CS and Legal functions. Ensure full utilization of IT for business benefits and strengthen processes and controls. Monitor periodically, and provide feedback reports to MD and Board of Directors.
- Ensure company conforms to the requirements of corporate governance and complies with all statutory requirements.
- 20+ years of experience in managing finance of Indian and international entities
Education / Preferred Qualifications
- Qualified CA
Competencies / Strengths Required
- Be a business partner to all the businesses
- Must demonstrate strong Business Acumen and Strategic Orientation
- Should have a clear Action Focus and an ability to get things done
- Must have an orientation towards People Engagement and Creating a Shared Vision for his team and the organization around issues of finance
- Must demonstrate Change Management & Influencing Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.