Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing - CA (20-25 yrs)
We are looking for Qualified CA for a CFO Role based in Mumbai for a large manufacturing company.
The Position will report to the Group CFO.
1. Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team. Implement strategies to ensure financial flexibility, strategic initiatives & development of business plans.
2. Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
3. Manage business capital investment and expense control, project financing.
4. Ensuring timely preparation and analysis of financial statements viz, P&L Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement for statutory reporting and monthly Management Accounts for internal reporting, active participation in monthly and quarterly financial reviews.
5. Advising on long-term / short term business and financial planning, Cost Analysis and development
6. Development of internal controls across and standardization of business processes
7. Recommend costs saving initiatives and optimising the funds invested in working capital to improve profitability.
8. Effective foreign exchange management, ensure direct & indirect tax compliance.
9. Strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, coordination with Corporate Legal Department.
10. Dealing with internal/statutory auditors and manage all issues in audit process.
11. Experience in ERP & IND AS, commercial & industrial laws
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.