HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:1164 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing - CA (10-15 yrs)
An exciting job, located in Delhi with plenty of room for personal initiative and within a multicultural environment, awaits you.
Role: Group Chief Financial Officer
About Our Client :
- Our client is a prominent player in the compostable paper and food packaging industry with decades of a strong foothold in India.
- Their products are made from sugar cane waste that they locally procure and grind.
- Their entire DNA revolves around sustainability, emphasizing some important features:
- All manufactured products can be composted in the backyard for sustainable packaging
- They are 100% powered by their own energy from biomass
- All their raw materials and fuels are locally sourced
- They work with local villages to improve education, hygiene, and employment.
Job Description :
- Head all finance, accounts, commercial and corporate finance activities
- Work closely with top management and cross-functional leaders
- As the CFO, you will report to the CEO.
Your key responsibilities would be:
1. Strategy: Formulation of the company's 5-year road map together with key executives of the organization.
2. Budgeting, Controls, and Forecasting: Formulation of the annual budget. Ensuring that variances are appropriately tracked and that effort is undertaken operationally for the improvement of performance and monitoring of the same. Ensuring top quality delivery within Financial Accounting, compliance, and reporting.
3. Designing and implementing adequate internal controls to ensure timely and accurate closing of books of accounts: Assuring a system (SAP HANA) driven approach to accounting.
4. Financial forecasting and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting. Advising the Board and management on long-term business and financial planning. Reporting financial status, results, analyzing variances and developing improvements.
5. Taxation and Treasury: Ensuring that all operational taxation and treasury activities are handled. Partnering with consultants and internal team to ensure that taxation is leveraged appropriately to ensure strategic savings for the business. Banking and Investor relations.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you are a Chartered Accountant with 15-20 years of experience working as CFO or Finance Controller at a listed manufacturing organization, looking after both finance and commercial aspects. Experience in managing investors and fundraising would be ideal.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be a part of a company's new phase in expansion and growth.
A high degree of autonomy with the opportunity to make a real business impact.