Founder at People Praxis Solutions
Views:1490 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Chief Financial Officer - Logistics/Supply Chain Business (18-25 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer
- People Praxis Solutions has a mandate to look out for a CFO in a company which is into Logistics/Supply Chain Industry.
- Only Candidate who have a strong experience into Logistics/Supply Chain Industry should apply
Role Requirement :
- A Professionally Qualified & Experienced Finance Professional with extensive, versatile, work experience with proven competencies in Finance & Accounting, encompassing Financial and Management accounting, Financial reporting as per IFRS guidelines, Brand Acquisitions, M & A, Financial Evaluation,, Financial Controls, Statutory & Internal Audit, Direct & Indirect - Taxation, Treasury, Commercial, Legal & Secretarial compliance.
Desired Qualification : CA / MBA Finance(Graduation - Engineering)
Additional Qualification : CFA/ FRM / ICWA / CIMA
Reporting to : Directors
Salary range : Rs 35 to 40 Lacs
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Provide financial and business advice to drive strategic investment decisions.
- Undertake the key role in the yearly business budgeting process and periodic review for group companies.
- Advise the business on financial implications with respect to major changes, such as acquisitions, financial investments, pricing, costing, systems integration and financial process re-engineering.
- Act as a financial advisor for cross-functional projects to support appropriate investment and financial analyses
- Availability of timely and accurate financial information- Revenue - Costs/Profitability- Annual Budget and Re-estimates- Business Plan actual vs budget- Consistent financial measures for group companies.
- Ensure that the company and its directors operate within the law & statutory guidelines.
- Maintain company records (board / shareholders minutes, statutory registers, etc)
- Build effective relationship with the banks to enhance company's business to operate the account within approved limits
- Change business requirements to adapt to the external market and industry changes.
- Adjusting financial structure and processes.
- Cost and Pricing analyses.
- Process Re-engineering
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for internal and Regional Office use in compliance with the Network guidelines, in addition to providing variance analyses and narratives when necessary
- Review Balance Sheets and P&L including details, where necessary.
- Participate in and provide input to the evaluation of business expansion programs, and assist in the preparation of Business Case Applications/Capital Expenditure Proposals.
- To ensure liquidity is sufficient to pay debts when due, and ensure that employees and suppliers can be paid in accordance with relevant deadlines.
- Review financial controls in order to attain accurate and complete financial information
- Develop team spirit and multitasking capabilities within the team