Senior Consultant at Rini Search Services
Views:1255 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Chief Financial Officer - Home Appliances Division (18-30 yrs)
The Home Appliances Division with the vision to revolutionise the way Indians live.
Over two decades, They have grown in strength to become a word synonymous with home solutions. Through a constant evolution of the very best Washing Machines, 100% Clothes Dryers, Dishwashers, Microwave Ovens, Air Conditioners, Refrigerators, Cooker Hoods and Modular Kitchens, They helped usher in a lifestyle of convenience and freedom. Today, millions of Indian households use products, making one of the most trusted home appliances brands in the country.
Currently looking out for CFO to join our leadership team. We have an import dependent manufacturing business married to a retail selling chain. Working capital management is a key attribute as sales are seasonal and an experience in retail consumer industry is preferred.
- You should be a good capital allocator
- You will be responsible for heading the finance team and overseeing the financial status of the company including developing long and short range financial plans, monitoring budgets and ensuring sound financial controls are in place.
- You will work hand in hand with the CEO, and assess the organizational performance against both the annual budget and the company's long term strategy.
- Your role will be endowed with the responsibility of key decisions pertaining to strategic initiatives, operating model and execution.
- You should possess strong domain knowledge and understanding of key financial matrices.
- You should be responsible for enhancement of shareholder's value and should take care the interests of all stake holders.
- You should be able to think and communicate big picture
- You should possess exceptional analytical and logical problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze data.
- Strategic thinker.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- CA with MBA from reputed institute
- Preferable experience in a consumer facing industry with strong skill in working capital management.
- Domestic and global financial management experience across multiple & multi location business environment.
- Minimum 15+ years of post qualification experience with 5 years of proven track record in similar role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Out of box thinking capability.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
- Should be updated in what's happening around the world- .
- Should be able to groom / mentor a team.
- Experience in a senior management role, partnering with executive staff, resulting in the development and implementation of creative financial management strategies.
- Strong adaptability
- Business friendly
- Experience in foreign exchange management in multi currencies.
- A great team player with the ability to positively influence business and finance stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.