Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:571 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Financial Officer - Healthcare - CA (12-25 yrs)
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 10+ years of experience with relevant experience.
- Experience in Diagnostic / Healthcare Industry will be preferred.
- Strong experience into Financial Controllership (Financial Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, P&L, Statutory Compliance, Cash-flow Management etc with team handling experience)
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
Reporting to : CFO.
We are looking for the experienced Finance Professional to work for the Financial Controllership role under the Chief Financial Officer. This role plays a critical part in Perform Financial Accounting, maintaining regulatory compliance, financial analysis and reporting, budgeting and providing strategic financial direction.
The roles and responsibilities of this profile are elaborated below but not limited to :
1. Financial Strategy:
a. Provide financial guidance to senior management and contribute to strategic decision-making.
b. Identify opportunities for cost reduction and revenue enhancement.
2. Financial Accounting: Overall Financial accounting at an organization level as part of the business requirements. This role requires sound knowledge of financial accounting and process understanding and maintenance of accounts in large scale retail environment at multiple locations. This covers the broad aspect of handling day-to-day activities of the financial accounting.
3. Financial Reporting
a. Prepare and oversee the production of accurate financial reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual statements.
b. Ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulations.
c. Analyze financial data and provide insights for informed decision-making.
4. Cash Flow Management
a. Monitor cash flow, manage working capital, and ensure adequate liquidity.
b. Implement cash flow improvement strategies as needed
a. Ensure adherence to local and national financial regulations and standards.
b. Oversee internal and external audits and coordinate responses to auditors
6. Budgeting and Forecasting:
a. Develop and manage the company's budget, working closely with department heads.
b. Conduct financial forecasting and variance analysis to support future planning.
7. Risk Management:
a. Identify and assess financial risks, develop risk mitigation strategies, and ensure compliance with insurance and regulatory requirements.
8. Tax Planning and Compliance:
a. Manage tax planning and compliance to minimize tax liability while ensuring full legal compliance.
9. Team Management:
a. Lead and manage the finance and accounting team, providing coaching and mentorship.
b. Foster a culture of continuous improvement and professional development.
c. ERP Systems:
d. Oversee and optimize the use of financial systems and software for efficiency and accuracy.
10. Cost Control:
a. Implement cost control measures and analyze cost drivers within the business to optimize operational efficiency.