HR/Leadership Hiring Specialist at Global Search Firm
Views:1078 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Chief Financial Officer/Head - Finance - Textile (12-20 yrs)
- Head the Finance, Legal & Stock Audit departments
- Create and finalize annual budget of organization
- Responsible for developing strategic plans for future growth of the organization. Role will be responsible for formulation & implementation of corporate financial strategies.
- Establish internal systems, controls & procedures for financial & accounting system to achieve the Company's objectives.
- Lead Budget and forecasting process at corporate level. Support Operations planning with accurate financial forecasting.
- Track overall cash flows of organization to ensure that all financial obligations are planned and met by taking necessary actions as deemed necessary
- Provide necessary support to the top management in situations of potential acquisitions, and collaborations with external organizations.
- Plan and arrange required funds as per expansion plan of organization.
- Timely reporting of various financial and other business related information that forecasts the company business activity as required by financial regulation both internally and externally
- Ensure all statutory compliances are in set in place and certify its adherence
- Lead all communications and interactions with regulatory bodies governing financial transactions (eg: Income tax department, GST, etc)
- Keep organization informed on latest governments policies and sops that will have direct or indirect impact on business
- Lead the implementation of ERP within the organization
- Own the closure of any Internal or External audits as per compliance and set adequate procedures to avoid its re-occurrence
- Lead legal department for following all legal obligations
- Provide inputs into various agreements and ensure that all agreements safeguard business interest
- Ensuring agreements are signed and closed prior to business commencement with associates and timely renew them prior expiry etc