Team Leader at United HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1195 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Chief Financial Officer & Group Treasurer - BFS (15-20 yrs)
The combined role of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) & Group Treasurer is a strategic executive leadership position responsible for overseeing and managing the financial health, fiscal strategies, treasury functions, and financial operations of the organization. This multifaceted role plays a pivotal part in driving sustainable growth, ensuring financial stability, optimizing the organization's financial resources, and providing insightful financial guidance to support strategic decision-making.
- Develop comprehensive financial strategies aligning with the organization's goals and objectives. Provide financial forecasts, analysis, and insights to support long-term planning.
- Oversee budgeting, financial planning, financial reporting, and financial analysis processes. Monitor financial performance and implement cost-control measures when necessary.
- Manage cash flow, liquidity, and cash investments to ensure adequate funds for operational needs and strategic initiatives. Oversee debt management, including debt issuance, refinancing, and compliance with debt covenants. Evaluate and execute capital market activities, such as financing options and capital allocation strategies. Implement effective risk management strategies, including interest rate risk, foreign exchange risk, and credit risk mitigation through hedging and other techniques. Monitor and manage the investment portfolio to optimize returns and mitigate risks.
- Identify, assess, and mitigate financial risks across the organization, ensuring alignment with regulatory requirements and best practices. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish and maintain robust risk management practices.
Financial Reporting and Compliance:
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and accounting standards. Collaborate with external auditors and regulatory agencies as needed.
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A):
- Lead financial due diligence and integration efforts for potential mergers, acquisitions, or divestitures. Assess the financial impact and risks associated with M&A transactions.
- Maintain relationships with investors, analysts, and other stakeholders. Communicate the organization's financial performance, strategies, and financial outlook to shareholders and the investment community.
- Build and lead a high-performing finance and treasury team, fostering professional development and a culture of accountability. Ensure the finance and treasury teams support the organization's strategic objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field (Master's degree or CPA preferred).
- At least 12 years of progressive experience in finance, treasury, and accounting, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role.
- Strong financial analysis, treasury management, and risk management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of financial regulations, reporting standards, and treasury operations.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate financial data into actionable insights.
- Experience in the banking industry is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.