Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1551 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Chief Financial Officer - Fund Raising - Retail/FMCG/BFS (8-15 yrs)
Business partnering with the CEO, CXO group to formulate the short term and long-term business strategy including the inorganic growth strategy through M & A.
Developing a road-map to scale the business over the next 3 years.
- Formulate the functional strategy for Finance with focus on key elements such as extent of financial leverage, sources of funds, tax planning, optimal cost structuring, Treasury Income generation and Enterprise Risk Management
- Participate and work on organisation wide Functional initiatives in areas such as capital productivity, cost optimization and management accounting policies.
- Responsible for Financial and Management Accounting of the company in compliance with Indian accounting standards policies, processes and control guidelines. Timely closure of Fiscal year audit (Tax & Statutory audit). Establishing core financial processes for efficient day to day functioning & monitoring of finance, legal & performance of the business.
- Actively participate in the business scoping-preparation of the annual budgets, comparison of actual performance against the budget, identifying and analysing variance, devise and monitor the implementation of necessary actions. Carrying out scenario analysis for developing business plans in different business environments
- Monthly MIS review along with CEO and Business team and bringing insights in terms of performance and independent point of view on performance and projections for rest of the year
- Fundraising - Equity and Debt. Raise Fund in the shortest possible tight timeline from Seed/ Early stage Investor and then later Year by Year serial fundraising from Investors in Growth Stages of Series A to C.
- Developing highly convincing & business favourable Cap Table & Term sheet.
- Allocating resources and managing Cash Flow- providing timely and cost-efficient liquidity for the business
- Dealing with Intellectual Property matters including copyright & trademark in a way that it protects the interests of the brand & the company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.