Chief Financial Officer - FMCG/Pharma (10-20 yrs)
We are looking for a finance professional for the CFO mandate to be based in Delhi.
Age: 38 years +
Qualification: CA/MBA - Finance
Experience: 10 years +
Industry : FMCG, Pharma
Principal Accountabilities of the role:
The candidate will be responsible for managing the overall finance function for the company. 80% of the role will be managing treasury and taxation related activities.
- The Treasury role will include managing the corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships, Maintain credit rating agency relationships
- Arrange for equity financing and debt financing, Invest funds
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- The Taxation role will be responsible for determining organizational tax liabilities to tax authorities.
- Ensure that the GST and Income Tax is being filed regularly and accurately.
- Ensure that replies/submissions to inquiries from the tax department are done promptly.
- Managing relationship with tax authorities and help settle disputes.
- Review existing processes and documents for tax compliance including transfer pricing documentation and ensuring tax heavens are utilized
- Tax due diligence of potential acquisitions (Domestic and International)\Review and drafting of the tax clauses in the contracts
- Have good working knowledge of Indirect Taxation like GST, Excise etc.
- To be an interface between the client/investor and the company.
- To manage statutory audit and managing the process with the statutory auditors
- Dealing with internal auditors
- Addressing queries if any from various regulatory and tax departments
- Will have to handle board meeting and investor presentations
- To ensure Self-Motivation and drive
Financial and Soft Skills :
1. Should be an investor facing personality and thus able to communicate will be key
2. Good in Planning, Monitoring & Reviewing
3. Good Interpersonal Relationship
4. Decision-making capabilities
5. Analytical ability & Problem-solving
6. Strategic bend of mind in finance
7. Good understanding of RBI norms, ICAI accounting Standards etc
8. Existing relationships with banks and a strong ability to raise debt capital
9. The ambassadorial role for the company, as would be the face of the company globally
10. Must be keen to take up the role & diligently build up the organization.
11. Attend to details
12. Responsible for proper documentation & system orientation
13. Team Builder
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.