Senior Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:1972 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:262
Chief Financial Officer - FMCG/Food Processing/Agriculture/Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Head the finance function to Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts. Drive Maintenance & Finalization of books of Accounts
1. Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
2. Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team.
3. Work closely with cross functional teams to compile the annual business plan/budget.
4. Lead initiatives to improve profitability, provide leadership within the finance function to support the businesses in identifying and solving business issues, with emphasis on growth in sales, profit, and cash flow.
5. Devise and implement innovative strategies to minimize the interest costs.
6. Support business development initiatives including alliances and acquisitions, as also divestments, provide inputs in identifying potential acquisitions/divestments, provide support in negotiations, and do a financial analysis and conduct due diligence activities leading to successful deal closure.
7. Interact with technical head, plant managers to ensure that wastages are minimized, and there is no piling up of WIP/raw materials. Regularly interact with the HOD's across the Co, share information re budgeted and actual costs, so that costs can be effectively controlled and managed.
8. Provide all operational and strategic recommendations to the Senior Management based on financial analysis and projections, cost identification and allocation, and revenue/expense analysis.
9. Plan the RMPM to minimize the risk.
10. Treasury management for forex availability and mitigate the risk of currency fluctuation.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- An analytical mind, Experience in overall financial management of a manufacturing (Dairy/FMCG /Beverages) Company
- Exposure to Financial Accounting and Compliances, Commercial and business acumen.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Must have proven ability to be flexible, multi-task and drive key projects in a fast paced, high demand environment
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.