CEO & HR Consultant at HR Power
Views:1067 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Chief Financial Officer - FinTech - CA (12-16 yrs)
Chief Financial officer for a VC funded Fintech startup based at Delhi.
Qualifications & Experiences:
- Must be a Qualified CA with min 12 -16 years of work experience
- Must have worked in a Fintech and should have raised debt funds
- Experience of working in a start-up would have a definite advantage
- The person should be mature enough to handle the F&A work as well as be an advisor to the - Founders in all minor & major decisions- Finance & related Business decision making.
- Building Finance Strategy, Planning Cost- Budgeting, Forecasting, Cash Flow
- Leading Finance Operations- Manage Vendor relationships, manage the full F&A Team
- Oversee Audit Function, Tax Strategies, Set-up and oversee the Company's Finance IT systems
- Analytical Ability, Business Understanding, Strategic thinking-
- Performing Risk assessment & management
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash & liquidity risks.
- Manage Capital Request & budgeting processes
- Control and evaluate the organisation's Fund-raising plans and capital Structure
- Investor relations, Due diligence, Valuation Assessment, Tactical initiatives for finance
- Leading Compliance - Legal & Company's policies
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT FROM A FINTECH INDUSTRY