Chief Financial Officer/Finance Head - Service Industry (12-20 yrs)
- Work closely with the Local Leadership team and Global Leadership team to ensure achievement of financial targets, timely financial reporting and planning and forecasting.
- Lead Budget and forecasting process at corporate level. Support Operations planning with accurate financial forecasting. Understand core business operations and cash flow to meet short and long-term financial goals of the company.
- Represent the company management as liaison to the board and audit committee meetings. Impliment financial controls and processess to streamline the business operations, Change Management. Ability to Prioritse multiple complex tasks with stringent deadlines.
- Ensure for the accurate and timely reporting of the Operating Company's financial results, including legal entity and regulatory compliance
- Spearhead the strategic planning and budgeting processes also setting operation & financial targets.
- Perform critical review of results and plans to ensure underlying business issues are identified, discussed and confirmed with executives.
- Manage the audit process and represent the company for Banking etc.Develop and mentor a team of finance professionals
- Prepare monthly financial KPI reporting and analysis to provide key financial insights flagging issues and trends for performance optimization
- Prepare, coordinate, and consolidate in-year and mid-month forecasting including challenging and influencing forecasts, lead cost improvement initiatives, drive business results
- Oversee and manage all corporate requirements including external reporting.
- Monitor & Ensure Compliance as per the regulatory requirements & company policies
- Ensure timely and accurate period-end management reporting, including P&L, deferred revenue, churn analysis, customer lifetime value, cost per gross add, cash cost per user and other key metrics and cash flow results of both wireless and m-commerce & payments operations
- Manage federal, state and local tax reporting and remittance obligations
- Identify and quantify potential business risks and opportunities
- Ensuring proper documentation work in all functions of Finance
- CA / MBA Finance or equivalent. CS will be an added plus.
- 12 - 18 Yrs of relevant experience with at least last 4 yrs in a leadership role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.