Senior Vice President - Recruitment at Avani Consulting
Views:1509 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Chief Financial Officer - Finance & Accounts - Export/Import (15-20 yrs)
Desired Skills / Competencies :
- Candidate must be fully conversant with Finance & Accounts activities includes Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analysis, Costing & Profitability Analysis and Management Reporting
- Candidate must be very well versed in dealing with Banks and Financial Institutions
- Knowledge of innovative Financing Structures and Funding Mechanisms.
- Candidate should be smart and articulate with good communication and presentation skills.
Key Skills :
- Good Communication & IT Skills
- Aware of Export / Import Functioning
- Team player with leadership skills
- Impressive & expressive
- Proficient to handle a team more than 15 people
- Must have minimum 8-10 years- experience in export industry
- Age Bracket : Max.50
Roles & Responsibilities :
A. Corporate Planning & Systems :
- Involved in corporate planning during organizational restructuring at all levels
- Overall business performance review.
- Assess critical business and non-performance area and advise with recommendations the measures.
- Evaluate credit policies, payment terms with buyers & suppliers.
- Evaluate & recommend the feasibility of new projects and its funding.
- Create reserves out of internal accrual & monitor it regularly.
- Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company
- Involved in Financial projections of collaborations / joint ventures envisaged.
B. Finance :
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analysis, Costing & Profitability Analysis and Management Reporting
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Preparation and submission of applications to Financial Institutions for financial assistance in form of Term Loans, Short Term Deposits and timely follow up for necessary sanctions, documentations and disbursements
- Procurement of Foreign Exchange Loans under different lines of credit and arranging guarantees from Financial Institutions for foreign currency loans in favor of foreign lenders
- Surplus Fund Management in terms of placement of inter-corporate deposits to Corporate
C. Banking and Working Capital :
- Preparation and appraisal of working capital proposal
- Fixing up arrangements of working capital
- Bill Discounting and L/C backed Bill discounting at competitive interest rates
- Arranging Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantee
- Arranging Supplier's Credit and Buyer's Credit
- Placement of commercial papers
- Liaisoning with Senior Officials of Banks, Financial Institutions, Finance Companies, Mutual Funds, etc.
D. Accounts & Audit :
- Finalization of accounts, divisional & branch accounting
- Attending statutory auditors, internal auditors
- Stores/ Materials accounting
- Tax audit details preparation
- Computerized accounting
- Debtors management and credit control
- Accounting Standards and their implementation
- Insurance Portfolio
E. Taxation :
- Tax planning & management, GST, Advance Tax, Income Tax, etc.
- Assessing TDS of employees, deductions and deposition.
- Vendors/Suppliers/Contractors: Deduction, deposition, timely filing of returns TDS.
- Preparation and review of contracts, legal documents, all types of agreement including JV, MOU etc.
- Interaction with advocated on taxes, forms and ensure the work done.
- Oversee Filing of returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appeals
F. Commercials & Insurance :
- Day to day monitoring of all export & import transactions.
- Monitor documentation, negotiation and inward remittances.
- Ensure proper classification of export goods to optimize drawbacks and realization.
- Monitoring & keeping all Insurance policies active and negotiation for better rates.
G. Financial Analysis, Costing, MIS :
- Regular review of pricing and costing of products in coordination with marketing and procurement department. Set up the standards for overheads, profitability and monitor the actuals.
- Buyers wise and product wise Gross margin analysis, variance analysis and report to be submitted before to management on monthly basis.
- Preparation of budget.
- Timely submission of MIS like cash flow, receivables, payables and etc.