Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:1239 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Chief Financial Officer - eCommerce/Online/Gaming (10-15 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer - Ecommerce / Online / Gaming
As our VP Finance/CFO, you will manage and own all key streams across Finance, Legal, Compliance, and Investor Relation. You should have an entrepreneurial spirit for this high ownership role and must have hands-on experience of execution of finance strategies.
- Act as a Strategy Consultant to the business and integrate finance into the decision-making process and develop and/or challenge strategic business decisions.
- Act as a finance controller and streamline financial processes.
- Drive long-term growth plans and acquire resources needed to make them happen.
- Play an integral role in developing all the planning cycles like strategic planning, annual operating plan, monthly forecast, etc.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies for the company's success.
- Identify trends and generate detailed financial and operational projections. Develop reliable estimates of sales, margin, and SG&A costs.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-effective opportunities to manage the company's day-to-day operations.
- Oversee operations of the Finance department and design a framework to achieve goals and objectives.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Bachelor's degree in Finance (Chartered Accountant or an equivalent degree) with 10-15 years' relevant experience.
- Should have 10-15 years' experience in independently managing end-to-end Finance operations of a funded company.
- Experience in leading the fundraising process end to end or working closely on that.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively across teams.
- Entrepreneurial or start-up experience will be a big advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.