Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:3657 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Chief Financial Officer/Director/Finance Head - Medical Products & Services (16-22 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer/Director
Looking for a India CFO/ Finance Head for a leading Medical products & services company based in Mumbai ( 2000 - 2200 Cr)
- This position has oversight responsibilities for all India financial activities including supporting the commercial activities
- This position is a critical business partner to the India General Manager with an overall goal to substantially grow the company
- Provide financial leadership to the India management team and develop the finance organization to drive improvement within the business.
- Provide shared finance service to all divisions in India, continuously driving quality and efficiency improvement.
- Develop and ensure adequate internal controls are maintained to safeguard company assets and provide accurate financial records including continued compliance with legal requirement.
- Manage India's financial reporting processes, providing accurate and meaningful data in a timely manner
- Lead India's annual operating plan process and quarterly forecasting as well as play a key role in the annual strategic planning process.
- Lead the financial and administrative integration of the business with corporate programs and processes (e.g. treasury, tax, global sourcing, information systems, financial reporting).
- Perform financial due diligence on acquisition targets
- Other duties as assigned.
- 16 - 18 years of related experience in financial analysis, reporting, and accounting leadership for manufacturing and commercial operations within a large multinational company.
- Minimum of 5-7 years in an independent controller position for a business with multiple operating locations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.