Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:825 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Chief Financial Officer/CS - Manufacturing Firm (12-20 yrs)
FO & CS - Manufacturing
- The incumbent CFO will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision making that affects the company and will provide strategic financial input to senior management and the Board.
- The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- You Will Be Responsible for leading the Operations & working closely with the Board.
- Demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives.
- In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- The CFO supports the business leader with all aspects of Finance.
- The CFO is responsible for driving business and finance vision for all aspects of Business Operations. Working with businesses, drive and support number of broad initiatives including assessment and implementation of financial systems and centralization and regionalization of finance operations.
- Develop a close relationship with key business stakeholders exercise strong expertise and influence in all business operations to deliver business financial results as committed.
- Ensure that the business follows IGAAP, applicable laws and regulations.
- Drive financial modeling improvements in the planning and forecasting models to enhance process efficiency, support new initiatives and to accurately capture the changing economics or structure of the business.
- Managing the entire accounting and finance operations of the company
- Driving strategic initiatives and future goals of the organization along with the management
- Dealing with Statutory Auditors and Internal Auditors to ensure record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Ensuring compliance of various laws and regulatory requirements applicable to the organization
Qualification And Experience:
1. Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary with min 12+ years of progressively responsible experience for a Medium Large or division of a large manufacturing corporation at Managerial 2nd level or HOD levels
2. Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, excellent analytical skills, strong ability in identifying areas of strength & weakness in the Financial function, budgeting and forecast, financial reporting, have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
Key Skills Required:
1. Financial Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
2. Risk Assessment & Management Working Capital Management
3. Fund Management
4. Investment Management
5. Taxation and Statutory Compliance's
6. Contract Management
7. Plant Insurance
8. Legal Agreements
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 9873663105