Senior Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:563 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Chief Financial Officer - Corporate Finance - South (15-27 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer - Corporate Finance - South India
- The CFO of India is responsible for all accounting & controlling related topics.
- Strategise and provide leadership, direction and management of company's overall Financial Governance.
- Responsible to oversee the company's fiscal activity, including planning, operations, tax and treasury; reporting, and auditing, budgeting and auditing.
- Manage investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments. Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the Executive Management Team and advising on long-term business, policy decisions, financial planning and statutory compliance.
- In addition he/she is responsible for managing in a matrix all key functions (i.e. legal, risk, compliance) in alignment and under according guidance from function holder in company headquarters in Munich.
- Ensure proper and effective cost control for India overall so as to ensure that the organisation contributes towards the group directive of effective cost optimisation and control, and achieves targeted savings.
- Closely collaborate with respective organisation central functions.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- List in order of importance and state approximate weightage accorded to each.
- Implement formal budgeting, forecasting and reporting systems to measure and communicate performance results internally, to the Board of directors.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the country leaders and the local members of the executive management team.
- Managing all closing relevant processes and ensure proper cash management (subsidiaries only)
- Supervising the processes for reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning as well as service and project pricing
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Representation of the entity in front of external stakeholder (e.g. auditors, authorities)
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the regional finance team and support functions
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Root cause analysis of Revenue, operating costs and EBIT variances to plan and projections
- Financial planning and budget management operations while ensuring adherence to accounting principles and regulatory compliance.
- Budgeting, Cash flow, Revenue, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analysis, Costing, Pricing, Profitability Analysis, Variance Analysis, MIS.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team. financial planning and forecasting,reporting and overseeing the preparation of all financial
- Review financial reports, formal finance, HR and IT related procedure for all direct reports .
- Work well with Chief Marketing Officer, CEO, and COO to develop the strategic plan.
- Develop and automate analytical financial reports to bring standardization and simplification
- Development of resources in Finance department