HR at Matrix Management Services
Views:2037 Applications:439 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Chief Financial Officer - Construction/Real Estate (20-30 yrs)
Job Description :
- Experience in Investment Banking
- Experience in Fund raising
- Experience in Private Equity
- Term Loans, Project Loans
- Assist the CEO in developing, for the Board's approval, a strategic financial direction and positioning to ensure the Group's success.
- Together with the CEO and the business unit leaders - develop and recommend to the Board an annual operating plan and financial budget that support the Group's long term strategy and medium to short term operating plan for the strategy.
- Work directly with the CEO to help raise funding, loans and venture capital for the Group.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial controls and supporting information systems of the Group.
- Together with the CEO, approve and coordinate changes and improvements to disclosure controls and procedures and internal control over financial reporting.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and take steps to enhance, where necessary, the internal control systems within the Group.
- Keep the Board aware of the financial position and financial development of the Group and the operating companies.
- Develop appropriate key performance indicators to monitor and drive the financial performance of the Group and the operating business units.
- Ensure proper training of all personnel working on financial, accounting, audit or fiscal matters.
- Oversee and monitor the Corporation's financial position, banking and financing activities and capital structure and monitor the respect of banking and financial covenants and hedging arrangements, as applicable.
- Ensure the adequacy of the Corporation's insurance coverage.
- Oversee and monitor effective tax strategies and compliance for the Corporation.
- Ensure that there is an effective succession plan in place for the CFO position and other team members of the Finance team.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Corporation's financial statements and management discussion and analysis.(annual and interim)
- Certify documents as required under various laws. ( If applicable )
- Oversee the mandate and the work of the internal auditor of the Group.
- Coordinate the annual audit (and any special or non-recurring audit) with the Corporation's external auditors;
- Coordinate the review, and liaise with the external auditors as required, of all financial information disclosed in any offering documents of the Group. ( If applicable )
- Assist the Group's Audit Committee in performing its duties required under the applicable laws and the Audit Committee.
- Attend meetings of the Board and its Committees and present the financial information necessary or relevant to the Board or such Committee for discharging its duties; as applicable.
- Establish and maintain lines of communications with the investor community and oversee the dissemination of the Corporation's press releases, annual report, communications with analysts and the media and investor relations .
- Provide both people management and subject matter leadership to the corporate finance team.