Chief Financial Officer - Construction Business (20-25 yrs)
Job designation - CFO
Location - Mumbai
Qualification. - Graduate/Post Graduate, MBA -Finance
CTC - Negotiable
Experience - Min 20 Years +
Key Skills. - Corporate Finance, Structured Finance
Project Finance, MIS, Working Capital Finance,
Job Responsibilities :
- Strategy, Budgeting
- Responsible for fund raising for ongoing / future projects through equity capital and convertible instruments
- Preparation of financial plans and proposals to be submitted with the lenders.
- Participating in key/strategic meetings with Senior Management of the Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Actively involved in restructuring proposals of the Group.
- Assisting in structuring of deal and ensuring smooth execution of the same
- Raise Term Loans within stringent timelines
- Ensuring timely submission of various critical MIS to the Promoters and assisting in decision making.
- Handling critical financial transactions including discussions and negotiation of the term sheet and timely disbursement of the loans.
- Ensuring compliance with the various conditions stipulated by the lenders (pre and post disbursements)