Chief Financial Officer - Construction Business (20-25 yrs)
Job designation - CFO
Location - Mumbai
Qualification. - Graduate/Post Graduate, MBA -Finance
CTC - Negotiable
Experience - Min 20 Years +
Key Skills. - Corporate Finance, Structured Finance
Project Finance, MIS, Working Capital Finance,
Job Responsibilities :
- Strategy, Budgeting
- Responsible for fund raising for ongoing / future projects through equity capital and convertible instruments
- Preparation of financial plans and proposals to be submitted with the lenders.
- Participating in key/strategic meetings with Senior Management of the Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Actively involved in restructuring proposals of the Group.
- Assisting in structuring of deal and ensuring smooth execution of the same
- Raise Term Loans within stringent timelines
- Ensuring timely submission of various critical MIS to the Promoters and assisting in decision making.
- Handling critical financial transactions including discussions and negotiation of the term sheet and timely disbursement of the loans.
- Ensuring compliance with the various conditions stipulated by the lenders (pre and post disbursements)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.