Assistant Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:536 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Chief Financial Officer - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (14-27 yrs)
Chartered Accountant OR MBA Finance from Tier 1. Female candidates will be given preference
EXPECTED END RESULTS MAJOR ACTIVITIES
1. Contribute to business strategy and ensure appropriate reviews are conducted / provide advice to drive achievement of business objectives. Manage the long term strategic plan, annual business plan, generate insights into the key trends and shifts and in that process create the financial plan. Working out revised estimates and strategy to put in place for any adverse variance Reporting to region with regard to actual and provide information in various formats for their reviews and consolidations. Conduct monthly and quarterly reviews, and challenge/validate the assumptions on volumes, growth, industry trends, interest rates, mix, yield, costs, employees etc Alert the MD, and the Board on variance and key risks. Advise on appropriateness of investment decisions. Ensure appropriate working capital management by reviewing the provisions every quarter, challenging the need for provisioning and expenses.
2. Compliance Lead relationship with the Reserve Bank of India, ensure preparation and filing of the statutory returns, ensure compliance with NBFC regulation Ensure tax compliance and manage the relationship with tax authorities (Income Tax and GST)
3. MIS & Accounting Monitor financial activities and operations; implement and maintain internal control procedures. Developing internal teams' capability when they are new to the topic or business. Identify accounting / reconciliations, reviewing schedules, unreconciled items, ageing of accounts, exceptions etc. Putting in controls considering the ramp up plans of the Company in terms of volume and disbursements. Coordinate the reconciliation between finance, local accounting & financial statements and reporting to the shareholders. Provide feedback to Managing Director, Management Committee, and Auditors on the financial situation and presenting financial results to management on a monthly basis
4. Coordinate with Auditors, prepare quarterly and annual reports, necessary notes to Accounts and disclosures as required for the RBI. Oversee and sign off tax calculations, annual & quarterly regulatory returns (RBI, tax returns, Capital Adequacy Ratio Return, Asset Finance Company return, Annual Tax audits, Transfer pricing Return, TDS Returns, GST Returns etc.) by analysing and comparing trends, exceptions etc. Escalate key issues appropriately and manage time schedules of Audit. Regulatory Audit of the Company by RBI, Income Tax, GST, Tax, Provident Fund Audit etc., Ensure logical presentation and comparison of facts to the Audit Committee, Business Committee and the Board Build relationships with statutory & regulatory authorities,
5. Treasury Management Review cash priorities, trends in the market, market perspective on costs, banks etc. and existing relationships Meeting mutual funds for setting up limits for investing into bonds issued by company. Participating in investor road shows. Building relationship with Credit rating agencies, initial ratings, annual surveillance etc. Drive estimation of internal costs and look up for various avenues to reduce the interest cost. Manage generation of MIS, accounting and cash flows Making investments into fixed deposits / mutual funds to maximise the return on these investments. Getting approvals from region with regard to new banks and mutual funds Compliance with RBI guidelines and group policies for ALM and financial risk control.
6. Undertake employee development and performance management initiatives to improve performance and morale. Identify the training and development needs of direct reports and their team and undertake relevant programs Assess the performance of direct reports and provide them with developmental feedback and support. Provide timely recognition and thus ensuring a high employee morale