Team Lead at Black Turtle
Views:568 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Chief Financial Officer - Broking Firm (10-18 yrs)
Note: Applicant must have worked in Broking Houses (Current or Prior exp of working with Broking firm is mandatory)
- Monitoring and supervising the Finance & Accounts related activities performed by the team.
- Achieving cost-effective working capital and long term fund requirement for the organization and its subsidiaries.
- Managing cash flows and float available with the company on a dynamic basis.
- Monitoring & coordinating Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, and Cost Audit etc.
- Complying with all statutory regulations applicable to stockbroking and financial services companies.
- Preparing detailed Budgets and for achieving the same interacting with all other departments of the division so that valid assumptions and estimates are made.
- Assessing and evaluating financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Overseeing the preparation of Financial Accounts and MIS Reports. The MIS Reports will involve a detail analysis of financial performance and variances (if any) from budgets/ estimates.
- Vetting of existing and new commercial arrangements from accounting and tax compliance view point; constantly reviewing existing process to bring in efficiency and process improvements.
- Representing company before banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, auditors & regulators