Lead - HR at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:948 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Chief Financial Officer - BFSI (10-22 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer - 10+ year - Capital Market exposure - Bangalore
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities, investments and overall goals.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization's fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations.
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, managers etc.)
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies.
- Managed a team of Financial Controller, Account Managers and People reporting under them.
- End-to-end handling of auditing and reporting processes.
- Taking accountability for all types of fund-raising efforts for business growth, if required.
- Ensuring proactive and thorough FP&A throughout the year.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as CFO, Financial Officer, Controller or relevant role.
- In-depth knowledge of financial services accounting, reporting and management practices.
- Excellent understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use and application of various RPAs and financial software.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- Preparing accurate financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Implementing internal financial controls.
- Preparing budgets.
- Streamlining accounts functions.
- Implementing reconciliation automation.
- Using analytical tools to give insights to management.
- Coordinating internal & statutory audits.
- Highlighting financial risk factors to management.
- Treasury management.
- Coordinating with bankers for deposits and payment obligations.
- CA or M Com and above
- Proficient with Capital Markets
- Capital Market certifications
- 10+ years of experience in the Accounts Domain.
- 3-5 years of minimum experience as a CFO.
- Should have worked in BFSI Industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.