Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:567 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Chief Financial Officer - Bank - CA (16-24 yrs)
Job Responsibility :
- Oversees all financial functions, including accounting, budget, credit, insurance tax and treasury
- Design and Co-ordinate variety of accounting, statistical data and reports
- Monitoring and Review of finance and treasury policies, procedures and practices in line with international accounting standards, legal requirements and industry best practices
- Ensuring prudent management of the Bank cash flow and associated financial risk exposures.
- Reporting to Audit Results as per SEBI Requirements.
- All statutory Compliance as required by Govt of India
- Implementation of financial ERP's in Banks
- Ensuring the timely completion and submission of financial and statistical reporting for management and regulatory agencies.
- Support International Banking Group in Compliance with Accounting and tax requirements as per local regulations.
- Tracking Reporting and managing the overall financial performance.
- Develop and Maintain the Business Continuity Plan.
Role Requirement : A qualified Chartered Accountant with a MBA in Finance Minimum of 16 years of Experience in overseeing financial operations preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks/ Financial Institution / Financial Services. / large corporates / MNC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.