Practice Head at LightYear HR
Views:7672 Applications:598 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:584
Chief Financial Officer - Aviation/Industrial Products/Infra (10-15 yrs)
The Chief Financial Officer shall be responsible to following activities:
- Provide support to the Board of Directors and shareholders as needed.
- Oversee financial elements of strategic partnership and efforts
- Planning, developing, organizing, implementing, directing and evaluating the Company's fiscal functions from every relevant perspective.
- Manage treasury, finance, accounting and compliance functions with the necessary processes and internal controls to safeguard the corporate assets.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses and information reports.
- Manages and supervises financial accounting, tax and compliance requirement.
- Provides timely, accurate analysis of budgets and financial reports to assist the Management. Oversee completion of timely annual audited financial statements.
- Manages budgeting and long term financial planning process.
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the Company (i.e., growth, new markets, and evaluation of potential alliances, employee benefits, retirement plans, and investments).
- Optimizes the management of bank and deposit relationships and initiates appropriate strategies to enhance the Company's cash position on a broad overall basis and manage cash flow investment risk and yields.
- Continually improves the timeliness and accuracy of the Company's cash flow and management of the billing and collections process and month end, quarterly and year end closings
- Oversees risk and corporate insurance requirements.
- Ensures compliance with all tax reporting requirements including income tax, franchise tax, sales tax, and employment taxes.
4. Competence Requirement
- Should have through knowledge of financial transactions occurring while importing or exporting of goods (International accounting experience preferred).
- Qualification: MBA (Finance) / CA
- At least 10 - 15 years of applicable experience of which 6-8 must be in a financial leadership role.
- Manufacturing experience or prior work in Aviation field is an added advantage.
- Ability to navigate through complex financial situations to maximize results.
- Knowledge of ERP software and implementation experience preferred.
- Company budget formulation
- Business case formulation and financial analysis (NPV, IRR etc)
- Advise on financial aspects of business collaborations and project bid costing
- Budgeting of project-related expenses and computing Planned Value and Earned Value during project execution
- Duties and taxation for export and import of goods and services
- Working experience in Defence-aerospace and/or manufacturing sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.