HR at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:5298 Applications:552 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Chief Financial Officer - Agrochemicals/Pharmaceuticals (22-27 yrs)
Qualifications and other relevant inputs:
- CA preferred from relevant industry viz Agrochemicals, fertiliser or pharmaceuticals etc.
- Minimum of 20+ years of experience in finance and accounting, with at least 5 years of experience in a senior leadership role such as CFO or finance director.
- Experience in a agrochemical, fertilizer or Pharmaceuticals industry is highly preferred.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills, with a deep understanding of financial statements, accounting principles, and financial data analysis
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute financial strategies that support business objectives
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills, with a focus on continuous improvement and process optimization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex financial information in a clear and concise manner.
- This role reports to MD and CEO and very vital in view of the aggressive growth plans of the Organization. CFO has to be enforcer of rules and guidelines of working, facilitator & integrator across the departments. Innovative fund raising will be one of the vital responsibilities of the CFO.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity to lead the finance function of a leading agrochemical manufacturing company, we encourage you to apply for the position of Chief Financial Officer .
Job Description/ Key Responsibilities (Indicative only) :
- Complete gamut of accounting and book keeping function.
- Guiding and managing Business Finance to ensure healthy profits, profitability, cash generation etc.,
- Ensuring compliance to all statutory and legal requirements.
- Raising short term and long-term money through traditional as well as new innovative methods and channels.
- Managing fund and non-fund limits and coordinating with bankers/financial institutions.
- Managing rating agencies in terms of providing right data and ensuring appropriate rating.
- Internal and external MIS and reporting.
- Managing Board work in collaboration with Company Secretary on a periodic basis.
- Capex evaluation and capex performance monitoring.
- Handling full gamut of marketing finance for customer evaluation, credit limit fixation, follow up receivables etc.,
- Managing global subsidiaries and adhere to statutory compliances.
- Playing vital role in Business Plan preparation and setting up metrics of performance measurement.
- Managing team and their performance across months, enablement of people and growth/succession planning.