Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:897 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Financial Officer - AgriTech (20-22 yrs)
The incumbent should be an experience finance professional with solid experience in handling financial strategies, fund raising, compliance as well as secretarial functions.
Job Description :
- Drive the company's financial planning activities; Ensure accurate reporting and forecasts
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments
- Decide on appropriate investment strategies based on cash & liquidity risks
- Evaluate and control the organization's fundraising plans (including Debt and Equity) and capital structure
- Ensure appropriate cash flow for the organization's operations and growth
- Build a strong Finance team with the right capabilities required for future growth
- Manage team of finance professionals.
- Have a strong background in handling the financials and financial strategy of a FinTech or Financial Services (such as NBFC, MFI Bank) company.
- Have worked in a Start-up helping with Fund Raise (Series B, C, D etc)
- Be adept in dealing with Banks and NBFCs in getting good Credit lines
- Be familiar with Company Secretarial and Corporate Legal aspects; Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies
Skills and Experience :
- CA / MBA Finance with at least 20 years of experience - with some relevant experience in startup sector also with fund raising experience
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers