Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:7504 Applications:442 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Chief Financial Controller - Mining - CA (20-28 yrs)
POSITION : Group CFO
Location : Dubai
- Looking for mining industry experience with exposure to African/MENA region market.
- Chartered Accountant
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible for the preparation of the company's financial statements.
- Supervise the activities of all the accounting staff, Financial controllers.
- Oversees month-end closing and year-end closing and coordinates and assigns duties to the accounting staff as needed.
- Maintain SAP accounting systems and Fixed Asset software to ensure the proper, complete, and accurate record-keeping of accounting company transactions are performed within the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Evaluates departmental performance and makes adjustments to daily operations when needed to ensure the department meets overall goals and objectives.
- Provides training, guidance, and direction to employees to ensure work is performed in an efficient, timely, and knowledgeable manner.
- Update contracts with the company's members and communicate changes to members accounting staff.
- Works directly with Sales Department and Operations Department on new, modified, and disconnect sales orders.
- Prepares and provides financial statements, sales reports, commission reports, analysis, and other reports on a scheduled or unprompted basis.
- Maintains and reconciles the fixed assets to the general ledger of the company.
- Prepare multiple state agency reports for tax purposes.
- Responsible for long and short term cash flow and working capital/liquidity management
- Managing balance sheet and day-to-day liquidity to support the business needs
- Design and implementation of hedging strategies to mitigate financial risk and liquidity management
- Investment of short-term cash surplus in money market instruments, making recommendations to Board.
- Preparation of Board level cash and other risk management reporting Managing day-to-day cash and treasury activities in line with the Delegation of Authority
- Management of treasury team in their day-to-day responsibilities including bank reconciliations, payment runs, invoice settlement, direct debits, cash collection etc.
- Ensure regulatory/compliance returns and complete Tax Function
- Responsible to legally minimise tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the Company.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personnel income tax and GST returns
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.