Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:7454 Applications:431 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Chief Financial Controller - Mining - CA (20-28 yrs)
POSITION : Group CFO
Location : Dubai
- Looking for mining industry experience with exposure to African/MENA region market.
- Chartered Accountant
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible for the preparation of the company's financial statements.
- Supervise the activities of all the accounting staff, Financial controllers.
- Oversees month-end closing and year-end closing and coordinates and assigns duties to the accounting staff as needed.
- Maintain SAP accounting systems and Fixed Asset software to ensure the proper, complete, and accurate record-keeping of accounting company transactions are performed within the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Evaluates departmental performance and makes adjustments to daily operations when needed to ensure the department meets overall goals and objectives.
- Provides training, guidance, and direction to employees to ensure work is performed in an efficient, timely, and knowledgeable manner.
- Update contracts with the company's members and communicate changes to members accounting staff.
- Works directly with Sales Department and Operations Department on new, modified, and disconnect sales orders.
- Prepares and provides financial statements, sales reports, commission reports, analysis, and other reports on a scheduled or unprompted basis.
- Maintains and reconciles the fixed assets to the general ledger of the company.
- Prepare multiple state agency reports for tax purposes.
- Responsible for long and short term cash flow and working capital/liquidity management
- Managing balance sheet and day-to-day liquidity to support the business needs
- Design and implementation of hedging strategies to mitigate financial risk and liquidity management
- Investment of short-term cash surplus in money market instruments, making recommendations to Board.
- Preparation of Board level cash and other risk management reporting Managing day-to-day cash and treasury activities in line with the Delegation of Authority
- Management of treasury team in their day-to-day responsibilities including bank reconciliations, payment runs, invoice settlement, direct debits, cash collection etc.
- Ensure regulatory/compliance returns and complete Tax Function
- Responsible to legally minimise tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the Company.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personnel income tax and GST returns