Managing Director at Auro Ace Management Pvt Ltd
Views:940 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Chief Finance Officer - FMCG (18-25 yrs)
The role of the CFO would be a Key position in the organization supporting the entire Management Decision and equally articulating among the Closely held family members.
While the primary objective of this role is to Head the F&A of the organization, it encompasses the following specific demands to guide and control the department:
Responsible for all aspects of Finance & Accounts such as Strategy Planning, M&A, Due Diligence, Fund Raising including - Working Capital, IPO, Banking, Fund Management, Taxation, Budgeting, Costing, MIS, Statutory Compliance, Consolidation of Accounts, Audits, P&L Report, Investment banking etc.
Strategic Role :
- Partner with the organization on all operational and strategic issues as they arise; provide strategic recommendations based on financial analysis and projections, cost identification and allocation, and revenue/expense analysis.
- Participate in the ongoing strategic planning process as an integral member of the senior management team.
- Oversee long-term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with the strategic plan.
- Engage the management team to align financial management with short- and long-term financial planning and projections.
- Engage the board finance committee around issues, trends, and changes in the operating model and operational delivery.
Financial and Operational Management :
- Oversee budgeting, and the implementation of budgets, so as to monitor progress and present operational metrics both internally and externally.
- Ensure that finance staff maintains financial record systems in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and monitor the use of all funds.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of all financial reporting materials and metrics for funding organizations; prepare and communicate monthly and annual financial statements.
- Manage cash flow and forecasting; direct all financial, project-based, and departmental accounting.
Coordinate all audit activities :
- Review all formal Finance related procedures, processes, and administration, recommending improvements to the systems in place and managing the systems going forward.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the Promoters in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Work with the Promoters on the strategic vision including assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Provide the Promoters with an operating budget, to ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual and programmatic requirements. This includes Interpreting legislative and programmatic rules and regulations to ensure compliance with all state, local and contractual guidelines.
Monitoring compliance :
- Monitor banking activities, and ensuring adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- Oversee the production of monthly reports including reconciliations with founders, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by management, as well as the Audit/Finance Committee and Board of Directors.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place.
- To ensure all statutory compliance's (applicable to the organization) effectively complied such as Income Tax, VAT, GST etc
- Laws, Regulations, and rules governing work requirements.
- General office software, particularly the Microsoft Office, ERP Finance related module Ability to foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships.
- Create and assess financial statements and budget documents.
- Recognize and be responsive to the needs of all clients of the organization, including funding organizations, the Board of Directors, local community advocates, participants, and employers.
People Management :
- Provide direction, guidance and support to Finance and account Dept. employees
- Monitor the performance of the team on a continuous basis to identify key performers
Experience/skill sets :
- Prior experience as a CFO/Finance Head of high growth oriented professionally managed organization / Family business in particular
- Business skills - Sound commercial acumen, debt management capabilities, Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Investment Banking, Merger and Acquisition Financial Skills, Dealing with Complexity.
- The Organization is into most demanding product category of consumer facing industry and growing at a rate of over 25% annually. Hence the role gives a very high scope for Learning and Recognition. Functionally reporting to the Promoters.
- Those who have worked closely with Family run business houses and handled turnover over 1000 crores is ONLY DESIRED.
Preference for industry knowledge in Foods, Confectionery, RTE, Beverages having wide distribution and direct channels with both inhouse and third party operations and good SCM fundamentals would be desired.
Only Those Complying All The Criteria Need Respond And The Position Is Likely To Be Closed Within A Fortnight.