Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2425 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Chief Executive Officer - Strategy - FinTech (14-20 yrs)
Our client is one of the well-established companies in the start-up space looking to get into the Fintech business.
- The CEO will work closely with the Board and other group companies to provide strategic leadership to the organization along with overseeing the implementation and steering the organisation to its next stage of growth and development so as to make the organisation an important player within the Fintech space.
- Lead the product development & business initiatives for creating disruptive products and solutions from scratch
- Complete ownership for formulating business Strategy, turn-around policies and fast track expansion of various digital finance initiatives
- Will be responsible for promoting and managing the culture and best practices similar to that of reputed NBFCs.
- The CEO will be responsible to also oversee support functions across marketing, operations, finance, risk, regulatory aspects etc
- He/She will closely interact with the Board and will be a part of the decision making committee on future growth and development of the organization
- Minimum 15 years of experience within the fintech/consumertech/FS sectors preferably with experience working as a Founder/Co-founder of one's own start up or leading a business/product vertical in the Fintech space
- Proven track record of establishing and scaling up a business from design to implementation preferably at senior management levels.
- Strong business & commercial acumen coupled with excellent leadership skills & investor management
- Ability to liaison with key stake holders including, Board members, investors, regulators, bankers and industry associations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.