Chief Executive Officer - SaaS Maritime Marketplace - IIT/IIM/ISB/XLRI/Ivy League (10-15 yrs)
JOB TITLE: CEO
Exp: 10 - 15 Years
ROLE SUMMARY :
Responsible for the ongoing management of all aspects of (SaaS maritime lending marketplace) and activities in accordance with policies and procedures as established by the Board of Directors. The CEO will be responsible to oversee operations, capital raising (debt and VC), new product development and risk management of the organization.
CHIEF ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- The CEO will work closely with the Board to provide strategic leadership to the organization along with overseeing the implementation and steering the organization to its next stage of growth.
- Overall in charge of business strategy and fast track expansion.
- Lead the product management function.
- Work with Technology and business teams to build out new credit and risk management capabilities and refine existing ones.
- Handle product launches from concept to project to full implementation.
- Will be responsible for promoting and managing the culture and best practices similar to that of reputed SaaS/ Online Lending Marketplaces.
- Develop a global Sales team that can aggressively grow the customer base.
- Develop business relationships with family offices and institutional funds to participate in the company's marketplace.
- Represent the company as required at conferences, industry events and public meetings.
- Introduce and maintain effective model risk management which must encompass governance and control mechanisms such as appropriate oversight, policies and procedures, controls and compliance.
Key Deliverable :
- Develop and grow the business from current stage to a successful series A in the next 18-24 months.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master's Degree in Business Administration (in a numerate subject) from Premier Institute IIT/IIM/ISB/XLRI/Any global Institute.
- 8 years + of corporate leadership with the finance sector.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Strong background in finance and a good understanding of short-term loan products such as invoice financing and factoring.
- Previous experience in raising capital from venture capital and/or debt investors.
- Excellent technical writing skills. Ability to produce high quality written communication including reviews of models, risk policies and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to see the end to end and the bigger picture - models, systems, feeds, end-user requirements, etc.
- Strong oral communication skills and experience dealing with stakeholders in different locations.
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts.
Desirable Skills :
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and recent developments in the fintech sector.
- Good understanding of online lending marketplaces and their revenue models
- Team Player, Organized, Self-starter.
- Track record of interacting with senior stakeholders along with strong influencing skills.
- Highly analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.