Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:1891 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Chief Executive Officer - Manufacturing (20-30 yrs)
Chief Executive Officer
- Graduation in Engineering. Preferably M.B.A. full time course from recognized Institute
- 20 years of Relevant experience in solution/project selling business/sector. Maximum age not beyond 45 years.
- Knowledge of SAP
1. Executive leadership team responsibilities must be taken care of by the CEO. Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization's operational and fiscal function and performance.
2. Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company's plans and programs.
3. Analyze the effects of long-term growth initiatives, planning, new strategies, and regulatory actions.
4. Perform accurate analysis of financial trends and budgets to help the Stake holders as well as the senior executives which will increase credibility and authority.
5. Implement, improve, and enforce policies and procedures that will increase the financial and operational effectiveness of the company.
6. Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Management as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
7. Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
8. Improve the planning and budgeting process continually by educating departments and key members of the related business.
9. Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization, specifically evaluating potential mergers, acquisitions, or partnerships.
10. Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
11. Work with the finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
12. Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations, or business deals the corporation may enter.
13. Evaluate the company's financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase in operating efficiencies.
14. Mentor and interact with staff members at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among the senior executive team and all staff members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.