Managing Director at Garnet Search Partners
Views:401 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Chief Executive Officer - Infrastructure (20-30 yrs)
Looking for a CEO from any industry related to infrastructure. Incumbent should have handled turnover over 4000CR in a related field like ports, logistics, power, oil & gas, steel, iron, cement etc. Should be under the age of 54 years and should be open for any location in India. Should be a CEO currently or at a very senior role handling P/L.
- Good pedigree B Tech/BE and MBA would be an added advantage.
1. Work towards global positioning of organization within defined timelines. Focus on long term value creation for stakeholder returns. Continuous improvement in financial and operational outcomes.
2 Enhancement of brand value, investor relations, governance standards, technology adoption, safety and ESG standards
3 Setting long term strategic plans & priorities, review & monitor implementation and ensure achievement against plans
4. Design & implementation of systems & processes across all businesses for continuity & sustainability. Draw and/or develop global best practices and ensure adoption to continuously keep the organization ahead of curve.
5. Draw leadership development, succession plan and ensure capabilities ahead of growth requirement. Invest in people's capabilities at individual, team and organization level to ensure flow of leadership pipeline.
6. Draw roadmap of integrated logistics solutions for customers, leveraging synergies of businesses. Implementation of plans as per roadmap. Grow service orientation & customer centricity as part of work culture.
7. Actively participate into group processes and influence development of common processes and agenda to impact outcomes.
8. Foster organizational culture of respect & dignity, meritocracy & high performance, outcome oriented, agile, customer centric & technology driven. Strengthen cultural tenets of Courage, Trust & Commitment. Deep dive into the current state and introduce cultural elements that will sustain success over long term.
9. Effective relationship management with key stakeholders e.g. regulatory authorities, Government departments, customers & with founder family. Leveraging JV partnerships for growth.
10. Enterprise value enhancement through growth across streams, global positioning, ESG, governance mechanisms and other actions as part of corporate strategy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.