Founder & Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:922 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Chief Executive Officer - EPC/Infrastructure Business (20-25 yrs)
Chief Executive Officer- EPC / Infrastructure Business
Functional Responsibilities :
- Ensure that the project is delivered as per the contracted quality, cost and timelines.
- On the commencement of a project share details of the projects, requirements and expectations and strategies with the team.
- Supervise Project manager/s & lead multiple projects.
- Review the monthly progress reports and ensure compliance of all terms and conditions.
- Engage with client regularly and resolve any conflicts or issues between the client and the team.
- Build long term relations with the client to win repeat business from existing clients. Take quarterly feedback from each of the clients on the performance of the team on each project. Apprise the site staff regularly with the client's feedback on the project performance.
- In case of adverse feedback share action points with the client and ensure improvement in the next quarter.
- Ensure that all contract terms and conditions are met by the site teams.
- Visit the site frequently and interact with client to maintain client relations and conflicts within the site teams if any.
- Ensure Project Profitability by timely invoicing by the Team Leaders /Office managers and timely collection.
- Minimize Billing Loss by ensuring that 100% people as committed in the project are present at the site and coordinate with Nodal HR to mobilize people at short notice in case of absenteeism.
- Support HR in selecting the right people by conducting interviews and recommending suitable candidates to HR for finalization.
- Coordinate with HR for employee engagement activities for controlling attrition.
- Ensure that all project documents are being filed properly and all reports are being uploaded to the ERP.
- Assist in Business Development by identifying new tenders /business opportunities, and assisting in finalization of financial quotes for the tender. Interact with the client to follow up the status of the proposal.
- Provide support ,technical inputs and timely response and resolution to escalated issues to the Project/Construction managers to facilitate execution as per requirement
Managerial Responsibilities :
- Supervise and monitor the team leaders and office managers to ensure project progress as per contracted terms and conditions.
- Coach, counsel and mentor staff and provide guidance and direction on an ongoing basis.
- Engage in capability building and engagement activities to boost staff morale and motivation and control attrition.
- To identify & control risks.
General Responsibilities :
- P&L responsibility
- Client Relationship Management
- Business Development
- Provide leadership in projects for meeting time, quality and cost targets.