Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:7324 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief Executive Officer - Engineering - Oil & Gas (15-25 yrs)
Few important pointers (for S/L) :
- 15 - 25 years exp post qualification (Engineering + MBA). The exception can be made for good candidates.
- Handled P & L responsibility in OIL and GAS and large teams.
- Good offshore experience (FPSO/FPO/MOPU segment) is a must
- Business Intelligence globally and NOT limited to particular geographical area
- Candidates from Mcdermott, Technip, Nauvata, L & T Valdel, Chiyoda, Sidvin, Triune "type organizations" would fit in...
Duties and Responsibilities:
VISION & DIRECTION:
- Determines the direction of the business by working with the Management/Board and leading the team members to create and implement strategies and goals.
STRATEGY & PLANNING:
- Developing and monitoring business strategies and plans, ensuring alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Strategize Business Expansion
- Provide leadership and direct all operations
- De-risk business through Diversification and broad basing of client base
- Maintain regular contact with the major existing and potential customers and establish close relationships with them in order to promote the business interest
INTEGRATION & COORDINATION:
- Annual budget is achieved and delivered.
- Gross margins are maximized and overhead expenditure is tightly controlled and managed
- Oversee the preparation of the annual budget, and ensure allocation of funds within budgetary
- Overseeing all operations and business activities
- Set and achieve sales and profit objectives
- Establishing goals for each department
- Explore and identify new business opportunities
- Ensure effective measures in strengthening relationships and building a positive image with a focus on all stakeholders
- Review the Tendering Process
- Review Terms & Conditions - Contractual and Financial for the company to engage with the customers
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines, in-house and statutory policies to maintain the company's legal & statutory compliance
- Business Ethics
- Health, Safety, and Environment
- Delivery and budget Compliance
- Leadership development through Capacity Building
- Builds a positive and productive culture - continuous learning
SUPPORT FUNCTION LEADERSHIP:
SYSTEMS/MIS & REPORTING:
- To the Management/Board
COORDINATION WITH GROUP COMPANIES/FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate as necessary with the Group Companies/Functions for enabling smooth operation of the business
- Group's Core Values and Culture.
- Trust and open communication
- Plan and implement high-performance work systems
- Review performance of the team with respect to achievement of goals and objectives and set directions to achieve excellence
- Oversee performance reviews, capability building and monitoring of employee satisfaction to ensure high levels of efficiency and growth