Management Trainee at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:4510 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Chief Executive Officer - Data Management - IT (18-22 yrs)
As a Brillian what your day would look like:
- Develop the strategy for the Data CoE and drive the execution to aligned outcomes.
- You will actively establish yourself as a trusted consultant to our customers (CXO, VP level) with your expertise on data strategy.
- You consult to develop organizational roadmaps on Data including Data integration, Meta-data management, Data quality, Data governance, etc
- You lead a team of Cloud-Big-Data architects to bring technical thought leadership and innovation
- Recruit, train, motivate, evaluate, and retain a staff of highly skilled Data Engineering professionals.
- Provide ongoing leadership and motivation to ensure that the team is focused committed and capable of producing expected results.
- You will be responsible for supporting our team in winning new business by owning the technical responses to RFI/RFPs
- You will work on creating a variety of Data driven solutions, accelerators and IP
- Leverage your team to elevate the level of technical sophistication of our projects.
- You will partner closely with various practice teams (Delivery, Data-Science, Visualizations, etc) to deliver state-of-the-art outcomes by engineering solutions.
To succeed, you- d have technical experience and expertise in -
A. For you to be successful, you must:
- Build partnerships within and outside the team regardless of formal authority
- Dismantle personal knowledge and empower others by mentoring and fostering an environment of growth
- Create value by anticipating and meeting the needs of internal and external customers and delivering high-quality results and be accountable for outcomes
- Open and flexible to accommodate and implement new ideas, understand business complexities, nurture innovation and challenge the status quo persistently
- Grasp data that is available, pay attention to details and strive to be subject matter expert in the chosen area of specialty through continuous learning and improvement
B. You- ll bring this to the table: -
- Experience in consulting with Customer Data leaders to define data analytics strategy for clients, provide thought leadership, create an implementation roadmap
- Prior experience in discovery assessments of data landscape, drive understanding of data consumption requirements and use cases, data profiling and data quality assessment.
- Experience leading a team of seasoned architects and specialists to the solution and build enterprise-grade data analytics solutions that are flexible, scalable and secure.
- Develop policies, guidelines and standards that steer the technology teams within the Data analytics practice.
- Career progression with prior hands-on experience developing enterprise solutions using designing and building frameworks, enterprise patterns, database design and development
- End to end Cloud solution on AWS (EC2, S3, EMR, Spectrum, Dynamo DB, RDS, Redshift, Glue, Kinesis) / Azure (Azure SQL DW, Azure Data factory, HDInsight, Cosmos DB, PostgreSQL, SQL on Azure)
- End to end Big data solution on Cloudera/Hortonworks/MapR
- Real-time solution using Spark streaming, Kafka/Apache pulsar/Kinesis
- Batch solution and distributed computing using ETL/ELT (SSIS/Informatica/Talend/Spark SQL/Spark Data frame/AWS Glue/ADF)
- Distributed compute solution (Spark/Storm/Hive/Impala)
- Functional solutions - Identify the use cases and define solutions which will result in $ value revenue/savings to customers
- Distributed storage and NoSQL storage (Cassandra, Mongo DB, Datastax)
- Languages (Python, Scala)
- DW-BI (MSBI, Oracle, Teradata), Data modeling, performance tuning, memory optimization/DB partitioning
- Frameworks, reusable components, accelerators, CI/CD automation, container deployments
- Data governance and Data security using Apache atlas, Falcon, Ranger, Erwin, Metadata manager
- Supported large sales pursuits and presales activities by providing technical solutions a product mindset
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations with unstructured problems and anticipate potential issues/risks
- Excellent relationship building and organizational skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.