Managing Partner & CEO at GoodPeople Consulting LLP
Views:702 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Chief Executive Officer - Conveyor Business (20-25 yrs)
- The Conveyor business is part of a larger business in fabrication
- The candidate will work under the mentorship of the Managing Director before succeeding him to ensure that the company's high growth plans are executed smoothly by ensuring operational, executional and financial excellence.
- Ensure that all business activities are aligned to achieve financial and operational excellence by ensuring beforetime execution of orders within budgeted costs leading to stake holders delight.
- Achieve financial indices such as EBIDTA, net cash flows, and revenue by formulation and implementation of five-year strategic business plan which will be executed under annual business plans as approved by the board.
- Explore organic and inorganic avenues of growth including local and overseas alliances and markets.
- Maintain a positive and ethical work climate that is conducive to attracting, retaining and motivating top quality employees at all levels and enhance employee engagement to develop a high performance team.
Must have competencies :
- Experience in being responsible for the P&L of a vertical/company
- Techno- commercial knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Contract and claim management
- Engineering knowledge
- Leadership skill with Strong analytical ability
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Good Communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure
Experience - 20+ years.
Qualification - BE(Mechanical) preferably with a Management degree
Experience in a bulk material handling/EPC company is a MUST.