Founder & CEO at Synergy Services
Views:1078 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Chief Executive Officer/Chief Operating Officer/Vice President - Construction/Infrastructure (15-20 yrs)
Hiring for a leading company : A highly skilled leader who will be responsible for the P&L of the organization and for managing & growing the entire organization. To Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth and to Provide leadership to the organization that aligns with the company's vision & mission.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Incumbent will be responsible for designing & implementing business strategies, Plan & Process.
2. Responsibility for the P/L of the company.
3. Increase revenues and reduce costs in order to ensure the highest level of profitability for the company.
4. Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives. Managing & taking reports of the following departments: production & planning, HR, Marketing & Sales, Purchase, F&A.
5. Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes. Monitor and implement approved strategies to drive the growth and performance of the company.
6. Work closely with the board of directors to create, implement, and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitability and efficiencies within the company.
7. Report directly to the CMD via MIS Reporting/Dashboards with analysis of areas of improvement, responsible for maintaining weekly & monthly department reports
Skills and Qualifications :
- A Bachelor's/PG Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Metallurgy is preferred.
- Minimum of 15-year of experience, including in a Senior Management position.
- Should have core experience in production, sales & marketing and have a proven track record of success in leading change, achieving growth, innovation and implementation of quality and production systems.
- Capability of leading the company in diversification and expansion plans.
- Excellent leadership skills to take the company & team members to new heights.
- Drive to build a company with strong people focused values and to Work Effectively under pressure.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills.
- Excellent Organizational &Time Management Skills.
- Uncompromising business and personal Integrity, Analytical thinking, Result orientation, Problem solving & Decision making, Coaching and Delegation.
- Prior steel Forging Industry work experience is preferred, ideally in the Oil & Gas (flanges & valves) Sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.