BD & Marketing Consultant at LinkCXO Global Pvt Ltd
Views:998 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Chief Executive Officer - Automotive (15-20 yrs)
- The ideal candidate for this role is experienced, coming from the Tier 1 and/or OEM automotive manufacturing sector, and will lead and supervise all strategic and business-related aspects of the company.
- As first in command in the company, this role is responsible for giving the proper strategic directions/priorities as well as working a vision for success for the company.
- The CEO MUST be a leader; a team builder inspiring trust and credibility in the team through his/her behaviour and leadership.
Experience: 20+ Years
Education: B.E. / B. Tech & MBA (Premium Institute Preferred)
- As CEO, Developing the strategy and setting the start-up direction
- Lead with a business mindset and able to see the - big picture- in a variety of settings.
- Drive the company's development, profitability, company value, and guide it towards long term success as per the company's vision.
- Developing and implementing scalable and efficient strategies to ensure consistent results and exponential growth.
- Building strategic partnerships and relationships to drive growth.
- Being the public champion for the business.
- Establishing credibility throughout the customer and partner network.
- Lead and motivate the advocated employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team (team builder).
- Building a team that can execute the strategy and build the solution the team is aiming to offer to the market.
- Building the right Culture, Values, and work ethics.
- Oversee all operations and business activity to ensure the organization produces the desired results.
- Ensure strategy alignment with objectives.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions for improvement.
- P&L responsibilities and Owning the operational budget and managing burn rate.
- Managing competition and threats in the marketplace, with constant evaluation of the financial structure, capital strategy, and strategic objectives.
- Providing expert guidance to all departments, including operations, sales, and products.
- Reporting updates to the Board of Directors and corporate stakeholders regarding progress on strategic goals.
- Proven CEO experience in other managerial positions (a strong preference will be given to those with automotive manufacturing experience).
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as sales, marketing, operations, finance, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and root cause analysis skills.