Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:426 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Chief Executive Officer - Aroma Chemical (19-25 yrs)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Aroma Chemical
Overview of the Role :
The CEO will be responsible for developing the business prospects by studying the trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analysing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement. He will be responsible for the P&L of aroma chemicals manufacturing business line.
Job Description :
1. Providing support, recommendations and following up for all aspects of the green & brown field project. For up and running units, ensuring that the agreed budget numbers are achieved by all the entities under the given line of business
2. A strong focus of meeting and exceeding client requirements and a commitment to excellence is critical. Highly developed client management skills. Demonstrated ability and track record in business development with internal and external clients
3. Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as within a larger multi-disciplinary team
4. Highly developed team leadership skills and able to demonstrate these have been successfully applied. Deliver a high quality service to existing clients and to expand our capabilities in the waste management sector
- B.E -full time course from recognized Institute
- 20-25 years of Relevant experience in aroma Chemical industry
- Hands on with MS Office & SAP
Competencies Required :
- Leadership ability to guide and motivate the team
- Planning, Organizing & Enablement to the integrated team for goal achievement
- Performance and Achievement Orientation
- Creativity and Innovation
Compensation & Benefits: In par with Experience and Market Standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.