Chief Executive Officer - Agribusiness Sector (3-10 yrs)
As the CEO of the producer enterprise, the person has to stay in the head quarter of the PE and will be responsible for the followings:
Overall turnover and profitability of the PE, in line with the business plan
- Efficient management of business operations including procurement and storage of the commodities, processing, marketing and management of working capital
- Efficient management of cost of operations
- Support for the functioning of the PE as per the Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) which includes operations of procurement centre, logistics and supply chain, processing centre operations, quality control, distribution, sales, marketing etc.
- Enable shareholder Mobilization from among the farmers
- Adoption and follow the price discovery mechanism as per SoP and to enable purchasing of commodities at appropriate rates from member farmers
- Identification of new revenue streams, in line with the core business functions of PE
- Initiate to build up share capital of the company
- Conduct market research and building profitable market linkages
- Integration of technology to explore alternatives for value addition of primary produce
- Ensure compliance to Govt. policies and norms
- Facilitate adoption of technology solutions / IT for operations of PEs
- Post-Graduation or Graduation or an equivalent degree in Food Technology, Agriculture, Horticulture, Agribusiness Management and other related fields
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Agribusiness management with top line and bottom line responsibilities
- Experience of handling operations for 2-3 years in Farmer Producer Enterprise/Solvent Processing unit/ Dairy Processing/ Food processing units etc.
- People from commodity trading background are not preferred
Other: Fluency in English and Hindi is required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.