Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:5805 Applications:701 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Chief Digital Officer - IT Product Firm (15-20 yrs)
Looking for CDO for one of the mid sized product based IT company founded in 2001 based out of Gurgaon.
Role Summary :
The Chief Digital Officer (CDO) will play a critical role in leading an organizational transformation of our business and translating the needs of our customers and key external partners (producers, providers and clients) into the digital space. This role will be responsible for driving growth by converting the businesses to a digital focus through rapid digital transformation - using modern online technologies, market research and data. The role will partner with IT, Marketing, Product, Customer Experience and appropriate teams to oversee execution/delivery in rapidly changing digital. The role will also be responsible for collaborating with business leaders who can effectively represent the - voice- of other key external partners.
Primary responsibilities :
- Set Digital vision for global business
- Deliver upon Digital collection target and expense budget
- Directly lead the current Digital team and grow it as needed
- Lead the Digital function with support from other teams like Analytics, Decision Science, IT, Project Management and other teams as needed
- Provide expertise, processes and partnerships to achieve the company's vision
- Develop effective partnerships with other areas of the business including IT, Analytics, and Compliance
- Ability to understand business model, end-to-end processes, regulatory and compliance requirements and our focus on consumer experience
- Develop Digital vision and articulate the incremental value for consumers and the impact on the organization
Create and execute against a roadmap to achieve the Digital vision
Required qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree is required, with a concentration in technology, MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of total experience with at least 5 years in Architectural consulting and solutioning
- Must have contributed to open source community, and publishes blogs regularly on latest and greatest in technology
- Demonstrated capability to lead and execute large scale, complex, and cross-functional work efforts across multiple disciplines
- Demonstrated expertise and passion on understanding the needs of external Customers and focused on the delivery of excellence across all channels.
- Demonstrated ability and passion working with internal Customers to understand their barriers to delivering service excellence.
- Demonstrates a creative, problem-solving mindset utilizing strong analytical skills combined with a strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to manage enterprise projects involving geographically dispersed internal and external teams.
- Ability to manage effectively across and up the organization and influence outcomes through creating pathways to success for critical stakeholders and constituents.
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks and issues with inputs from key stakeholders.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills; must be able to prioritize workload which includes taking direction/assignments from several individuals.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to work cooperatively, interact effectively and develop strong relationship skills both with Customers and company personnel serving as part of the project team