HR Recruiter at New Avenues Consulting
Views:622 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Chief Control Officer - BFSI - CA (0-2 yrs)
What will you be doing?
Control Environment :
- Develop and maintain overall Control Framework
- Manage governance and oversight over RCSA refresh, EUDAs, Records Management, Financial Crime, etc.
- Drive a culture of Risk and Governance in CCO, Noida through Risk Campaign, and other activities.
- Prepare reports and MI for India Finance Forum
- Provide expertise on ERMF, BCF, RCSA, EUDA, Financial Crime
- Convincing the Senior Management / stakeholders on various governance and oversight matters of operational risk
- Take accountability for promoting standardisation across Business with regards to compliance to Group Policy and Methodology
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies globally across GFD.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to ensure that all policies are interpreted and implemented as per Group guidelines.
- Perform continuous governance and oversight and update Finance Leadership.
What we're looking for:
- Strong technical skills and knowledge on Controls and Finance
- Experience in implementation of enterprise risk management framework will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate internal control concepts clearly, including conducting training sessions on technical and control related matters
- Ability to analyse problems using multiple information sources to identify core issues and develop mutually satisfactory solutions
- Highly developed oral and written presentation skills, tailored to different audiences
- Deal with pressure in a calm and focused way, ensuring that priorities are managed and important as well as urgent tasks are delivered
- Take personal accountability for own activities and performance, ensuring the right people are involved to achieve a successful outcome
- Strong project and change management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Drive for Results
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Only Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Solution oriented approach
- Negotiation skills
- Proficient in use of MS Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power-point)
- A comprehensive knowledge, and practical experience, of the main operational processes within the business and a good understanding of the procedures and control framework
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.