AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:582 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Chief Compliance Officer - Mortgage Lending - BPS (17-30 yrs)
Hiring for a leading BPS client
Exp: 17 +
- The CCO is is expected to support the mortgage portfolio, and be responsible for development, implementation, and oversight of all activities related to compliance with all laws, regulations and policies that govern CMSC's business. Specifically, the CCO will own and be responsible for the Compliance Management System, Licensing and all things compliance related.
- The CCO is responsible for the development, implementation, and oversight of all activities related to CMSC's adherence to the laws, regulations and policies that govern its business;
- The CCO is responsible for CMSC's Compliance Management System and responsible for the coordination of proposed, pending, and final regulatory updates and compliance changes in the finance industry;
- The CCO is responsible for the identification and organization of information and resources related to compliance requirements and policies; for the communication and training on the importance of compliance in general; and for the development of policies, procedures and standards related to the compliance program;
- Additionally, the CCO is responsible for identifying and assessing areas of compliance risk for CMSC and developing and implementing plans to reduce risk and maintain compliance;
- Train advisory personnel on regulatory compliance matters to enhance understanding and awareness throughout the organization;
- Maintain systemic records of CMSC's compliance program in the event of an outside audit and/or regulatory examination;
- Interface with regulators, examiners, and outside legal counsel as matters pertain to job duties;
- Perform other compliance duties as directed by president and Board of Directors;
- The CCO will report to the President of CMSC and its Board of Directors.
- Bachelor's Degree required;
- Masters or JD degree preferred;
- Subject-matter expert in consumer financial services laws, including but not limited to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, SAFE Act, EFTA, FDCPA, ECOA, SCRA, TCPA, GLBA, UDAAP, and state regulatory requirements, etc.
- Advanced analytical and Excel skills required to understand, manage, and assess large data sets;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint;
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent research skills;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Certifications - CRCM, CMCP, etc. preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Mortgage Lending
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.