Chief Business Officer/Head - Business & Strategy - CSR & Social Sector Consulting (10-22 yrs)
Key responsibilities attributed to this function will also include leading Innovation and Business Intelligence activities to identify new business opportunities in the field of CSR and supporting corporates in managing and strategising on their giving.
This role will work closely with leaders such as VPs and ADs of Business Development, Innovation and sustainability, as well as with the company-wide innovation community.
1. Strategy, Market Assessment, Industry Trends and Long Range Business Planning
2. New Business and Product Development
3. Innovation, Intelligence and Analytics
- Diverse experience in B2B client facing business environments, strategic planning, regulatory, business development, sales, account and business management, services and projects, in leading companies especially CSR business
- Experienced in the big picture, able to assess and integrate macro factors ranging from political, economic, competitive, regulatory and technological areas and make impactful business recommendations for the short, medium and long term.
- Solid finance and business development skills, keen eye for opportunities, good intuition and ability to create and demonstrate value.
- Self-motivated leader, high energy and empathy, influence capabilities and strength in working in individual or team settings.
- Builds quality relationships with all levels of management and cross-functional teams, drives a collaborative and long-term partnership environment.
- M&A experience including opportunity development, due diligence, negotiations and post-deal integration efforts.
- Knowledge about how to leverage innovation and business intelligence to drive informed decisions and impact business results.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business (or Management), Engineering, or equivalent
- 10 years in social impact related experience (complex project management, process improvement, extensive change management, advisory and/or consulting experience) required
- Strategy and Business Development
- Account Management
- Managed Services in social impact Industry
- Business Case development
- Financials and P&L Management
- An ability to motivate others and work collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders