HR Manager at Chemtek Scientific Pvt. Ltd.
Views:101 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Chemtek - Head - CRM & Operations (7-12 yrs)
Head CRM & Operations
Designation: Head CRM & Operations
Job Location : Thane
Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc Chemistry /PG preferred
- Must be efficient for CRM Development.
- Must ensure timely response is given to customers.
- Must ensure timely feedback is received from Key customers.
- Must be an Escalation point for All Key Accounts.
- Must increase the conversion ratio of inquiries to sales.
- Must analyze the open opportunities and Lost Order Analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Must conduct the weekly quotation review to increase the conversion ratio.
- Must provide precise training or mentoring to all the team members or New joinees on a timely basis.
- Must conduct the Monthly review meetings of all the team members.
- Must be well-versed with digital marketing.
- MIS reporting to management.
1. Must ensure completion of billing as per Order received and monitor month-end billing against set sales targets.
2. Must supervise and track Order queries and ensure documentation on the same.
3. Must monitor Ops Team member's productivity (through daily reports)and Monthly reviewing on DN to Invoices closure
4. Must be an escalation point for Ops/dispatch queries
5. Must coordinate regarding timely updates on expected material
6. Must review on EDD updates and monthly review on GRN to Purchase Invoices closure
7. Must be involved in import shipments / Vendor follow ups whenever/wherever required
8. Should streamline Vendor database updation.
9. Process Development.
C. WH Management
1. Weekly meeting with WH Manager with all Inter department queries/concerns.
2. Coordination regarding timely and urgent dispatches.
3. Overseeing timely dispatch of mail to customers.
4. Must ensure the monthly random product audits and quarterly top-selling product audits are done on a timely basis.
5. Must keep following up on closure on each discussed point during weekly meetings.
6. Must have involvement in overall WH enhancement.
7. Inventory Management
8. Must prepare a checklist of Stocks in the warehouse & it's utilization methods.
9. Identify the inefficiencies and make necessary process improvement.